1. Nasehi M, Mirhaghani L. National tuberculosis control guide. 2nd Tehran: Andishmand Publisher. 2009:5-21.
3. World Health Organization, Global tuberculosis control, WHO Report; 2007, Available from: WWW.WHO.INT
4. Raviglione MC, Uplekar MW. WHO's new Stop TB Strategy. The Lancet. 2006;367(9514):952-5.
5. WHO. World Health Organization global tuberculosis control report 2009. Global tuberculosis control. 2011.
6. Azizi F, Janghorbani M, Hatami H. [Epidemiology and Control of Common Disorders in Iran]. 3rd. Tehran: Khosravi Publisher. 2009; pp: 89-101. [Persian].
7. Jafari N ,Naghavi M, prespective of death in 29 provinces Ministry of Health Education, 2006.3 [persian]
8. Nasehi M, Mirhaghghani L. Guidelines for combat with TB. Disease Management Center of Health Ministry Tehran: Arjemand Publication. 2010:6-44.
9. Uplekar M. WHO (World Health Organization), The Stop TB Strategy: Building on and enhancing DOTS to meet the TB-related Millennium Development Goals. 2006.
10. Khosravi A, Aghamohamadi S, Kazemi E, Pour Malek F, Shariati M. Mortality Profile in Iran (29 Provinces) over the Years 2006 to 2010 .Tehran: Ministry of Health and Medical Education, 2013.
11. Glaziou P, Floyd K, Korenromp EL, Sismanidis C, Bierrenbach AL, Williams BG, et al. Lives saved by tuberculosis control and prospects for achieving the 2015 global target for reducing tuberculosis mortality. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2011;89(8):573-82.
12. Doherty M, Spence D, Davies P. Trends in mortality from tuberculosis in England and Wales: effect of age on deaths from non-respiratory disease. Thorax. 1995;50(9):976-9.
13. Arsang S, Kazemnejad A, Amani F. Epidemiology of tuberculosis in Iran (2001-08). Journal of Gorgan University of Medical Sciences. 2011;13(3):78-86.
14. Bonadio M, Carpi A, Gigli C, Virgone E, Carneglia L. Epidemiological andclinical features of 139 patients with tuberculosis at a teaching hospital in Italy (Pisa, 1996–2000). Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy. 2005;59(3):127-31.
15. Khodabakhshi B, Jabarri A , Besharat s , extra-pulmonary Tuberculosis in patients referred to thehealth center of Gorgan district 2000-2004 ,Iran Infectious and Tropical Diseases Journal ; VOLUME 13, NUMBER 40 2008: 43-46[Persian].
16. Mohamadi Azni S, Mansourian AA, Nokandeh Z. Epidemiological study of tuberculosis in Damghan city (Iran) during 2003-2007. Koomesh.2008;9(4):315-319.
17. Manissero D, Hollo V, Huitric E, Ködmön C, Amato-Gauci A. Analysis of tuberculosis treatment outcomes in the European Union and European Economic Area: efforts needed towards optimal case management and control. Eurosurveillance.2010:15(11):19514.
18. Borgdorff MW, Floyd K, Broekmans JF. Interventions to reduce tuberculosis mortality and transmission in low-and middle-income countries. Bulletin of the World Health Organization. 2002;80(3):217-27.
19. Berg NG. The prognosis of open pulmonary tuberculosis: a clinical-statistical analysis, JAMA. 1940;114(19):1954-1955: na; 1939.
20.Ebrahimzadeh A, Sharifzadeh GR, Eshaghi S. The epidemiology of Tuberculosis in Birjand (1996-2006). Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2009;16(1):31-8.
21. Nasehi MM, Moosazadeh M, Amiresmaeili MR, Parsaee MR, Nezammahalleh A. The Epidemiology of Factors Associated with Screening and Treatment Outcomes of Patients with Smear Positive Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Population-BasedStudy. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2012;21(1):9-18.
22. Abebini K, Zareei S. Evaluation of factors related death prognosis in hospitalized Tuberculosis patients.Annals of Military and Health Sciences Research. 2006;4(3):883-889.