1. Eaglesona CI , Hayesb SR , Mathewsa AD , Permand GM , Hirscha CR . The power of positive thinking: Pathological worry is reduced by thought replacement in Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Behav Res Ther. 2016; (78): 13-18.
2. Vahidi-Motlagh L, Kajbaf MB, Salehzadeh M. The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioral and religious cognitive therapy on anxiety in students. J BehavSci 2011; 5(3): 195-210. [Persian].
3. Rahimian-Boogar, I. The Predictive Role of Happiness, Optimism and Demographical Status in Engagement in Health-related.Behaviors.Knowledge& Health. 2014; 8(1):17-23.
4. Witchmen H-U, Zhao S, Kessler RC et al RC, Fisher PL, Dow MGT, Sharp D, Power KG, Swan JS. Cognitive behaviour therapy for good prognosis and poor prognosis generalized anxiety disorder, A clinical effectiveness study. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy, 1999; (11):145–157.
5. Barlow , DH. Anxiety and its disorders: The nature and treatment of anxiety and panic (2nd ed). New York: Guilford Press. 2002.
6. Robichaud M. Generalized Anxiety Disorder: Targeting Intolerance of Uncertainty.In:Simos G, Hofman SG, editor. CBT for AnxietyDisorders: A Practitioner Book. Chichester: Wiley. 2013; 57-85.
7. Dugas, Michel &Robichaud, Melisa. Cognitive-behavioral treatment for generalized anxiety disorder: from science to practice. Akbary, M. Tehran. Emissions Arjmand; 2007.[Persion].
8. Wells A. Cognitive therapy of anxiety disorders: A practice manual and conceptual guide. Chichester, UK: Wiley; 1997: 80-95.
9. Gould RA, Otto MW, Pollack MH, Yap L. Cognitive behavioral and pharmacological treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: A preliminary meta-analysis. BehavTher. 1997; (28): 285-305.
10. Hawton K, Salkovskis K, Clark K. Cognitive-behavioral treatment for psychiatric problems: Thranslated by: Farmand.A; Arjmand.2015.
11. Butler,G., Fennel, M., Robson, D., &Gelder,MComparision of behavior therapy and cognitive behavior therapy in the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder. Journal of Consulting and clinical Psychology, 199159, 167-175.
12. Durham RC, Allan T. Psychological treatment of generalized anxiety disorder: A review of the clinical significance of results in outcome studies since 1980. British Journal of Psychiatry,1993; (163): 19–26.
13. Ladouceur R, Dugas M, Freestone MH, Leger E, Gagnon F, Thibodeau N. Efficacy of cognitive behavioral treatment for generalized anxiety disorder: Evaluation in a controlled clinical trial. J Consult and ClinPsycholo. 2007; 68(6): 975-964.
14. Dehshiri GH. Effectiveness of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy on Anxiety and Worry ingeneralized anxiety disorder. Journal of Clinical Psycology2011(14)2 : 19-27.[Persion].
15. Wells A. Cognitive therapy of anxiety disorders: A practice manual and conceptual guide. Chichester, UK: Wiley; 1997: 80-95.
16. Chambless DL, Gllis MM. Cognative therapy of anxiety disorder. Journal of counstling and clinical psychology, 1993; 66-248.
17. Watts, R.E (Ed.) Adlerian, Cognitive, and constructive therapies: An integrative dialogue.
New York: Springer.2003a.
18. Dinkmeyer, D., Jr., & Sperry, L. Counseling and psychotherapy: An integrated, Individual Psychology approach (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill/Prentice Hall; 2000.
19. Ellenberger, H. The discovery of the unconscious: The history and evolution of dynamic psychiatry. New York: Basic Books.1970.
20. Oberst, U.E., & Stewart, A. E. Adlerian Psychotherapy: An advanced approach to individual psychologyNew York: Brunner/Routkedge; 2011.
21. Mosak, H. H. Adlerian psychotherapy. In R. J. Corsini& D. Wedding (Eds.), Current psychotherapies. (6th ed., pp. 54-98). Itasca, IL: F. E. Peacock; 2000.
22. Mosak, H.H., &Maniacci, M.POberst. Ursula..Corsini, R.J. & D. Wedding (Eds), Adlerian Psychotherapy And Current Psychotherapise. Belmont, CA: Brook/Cole; 2008.
23. Bitter, J. R., Sonstegard,M. A., Robertson, P. E. Universal tasks and the meaning of life: Applications to daily Living and professional practice. In Adlerian Society of the United Kingdom and the Institute for Individual Psychology(ED). Adlerian Yearbook 2002 (pp.87-104) London:Author.
24. McCarthy, C. J., &Tortorice, M. K. Adlerian counseling as a way to develop coping preventive resources. Journal of Individual Psychology,2005 61(4), 299-313.
25. Shahnaz Hashemi Malekshah Hamid Alizadeh Shahla Pezeshk Fariba soheili The Effectiveness of Adlerian Parent Training on Executive Functions in Children with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, Advances in Cognitive Sceince Vol. 18, No. 4, 2017 [Persian]
26. Speilberger CD, Gorsuch R L, Lushene R. Manual for the state-trait anxiety inventory. Palo Alto, CA: Consulting Psychology Press. 1983
27. Mahram, Behrooz, Standardization of Speilberger anxiety test in Mashhad. Tehran: Allameh Tabatabayi University. Dissertation; 1997 [Persian]
28. Molina S, Borkovec TD. The Penn State Worry Questionnaire: Psychometric properties and associated characteristics .In Davey GCL, Tallis F, editor. Worrying :Perspectives on theory, assessment, and treatment. Oxford: John Wiley & Sons. 1994; 265-8
29. Kamali S, Gharraee B, Birashk B. The Role of Emotional Schema in Prediction of Pathological Worry in Iranian Students. Procedia Soc Behav Sci. 2013; 84(0): 994-98. [Persion]
30. Diener, ED. Subjective well-being: The science of happiness and a proposal for a national index. American Psychologist 2000; 55, 34-43.
31. Bayani A, Ashor M & Godarzi H. Validity and reliability of the Satisfaction with Life Scale. J Dev Psychol. 2005.
32. Daniel G Eckstein; Roy M Kern. Psychological fingerprints ; lifestyle assessments and interventions. Dubuque, Iowa : Kendall/Hunt, 2000.
33.Clark D, Beck A. The anxiety & worry; Translated by: Rezaei F. The Arjmand Press; 2013.
34. Arntz A. Cognitive therapy versus applied relaxation as treatment of generalized anxiety disorder, Behaviour Research and Therapy, 2003; (41): 633– 646.
35. Safavi-shamloo M, Aghamohamadian-Shaerbaf ,HRGhanbari-HashemAbadi, BA, HaghighatManesh, E. Comparison of metacognitive therapy efficacy with cognitive behavior therapy in generalized anxiety disorder. Journal of Zabol University Medical Sciences 2014;5(4):43-54. [Persian].
36. Brown TA, Barlow DH, Liebowitz MR. The empirical basis of generalized anxiety disorder. Am J Psychiatry. 1994; (151): 1272-1280.
37. Piero A
, Fassina S
, Massola T
, Lanteri A
, Daga GA
, Fassino S
. A 12-month comparison of brief psychodynamic psychotherapy and pharmacotherapy treatment in subjects with generalised anxiety disorders in a community setting. 2007;22(8):530-9.
38. Ebrahimi, P., SanaeiZaker, B., Nazari, A.M..Effectiveness of training relationship enhancement program on increasing intimacy in dual-career couples. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences; 2011; 16 (4):37- 43. [Persian].