1. Metcalf and Eddy Inc, Wastewater engineering: treatment and Reuse. 4nd ed. New York. Mc Graw Hill. 2003.
3. Tchobanoglous G, Louis F, Burton H, Stensel D. Wastewater Engineering: Treatment and Reuse. 4th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 2004: 48-53.
4. Alaton IA, Tanik A, Ovez S, Iskender G, Gure M, Orhon D. Reuse potential of urban wastewater treatment plant effluents in Turkey: a case study on selected plants. Desalination. 2007; 215(1):159-165.
5. Gerardi MH. Nitrification and denitrification in the activated sludge process. New Jersey, John Wiley & Sons; 2003: 97-102
6. Avcioglu E, orhon D, sozen, A new method for the assessment of hetrothrophic endogenous respiration rate under aerobic and anoxic condition, J Wa Sci Tech 1998; 38(8- 9): 95-103
7. Afolabi AS, Jonson O, Abdul AS, Oluwaseyi BS,Investigation of the treatment of wastewater using activated sludge process.Applied Mecanics and Materials. 2013; 260-261: 969-976
8. Cirja M, Ivashechkin P, ffer AS, Corvini PFX, Factors affecting the removal of organic micropollutants from wastewater in conventional treatment plants (CTP) and membrane bioreactors (MBR), Rev Environ Sci Biotechnol. 2008; 7(1): 61-78
9. Wang H, Wang H. Mitigation of lake eutrophication: Loosen nitrogen control and focus on phosphorus abatement. Progress in Natural Science 2009; 19(10): 1445-1451
10. Guo Y, Chu J, Liu Y, Zhang W, Xu L. research of sludge properties during startup of integrated anoxic aerobic process. Adv Mater Res. 2012; 518-523: 33445-34495
11. Waki M, Yokoyama H, Ogino A, Suzuki K, Tanaka Y, Nitrogen removal from purified swine wastewater using biogas by semipartitioned reactor, Bio-resource Technology. 2008; 99: 5335-5340
12. Guo Y, Yang H, Hao Z, Mu T, Cao Y, Chu J. Startup research of integrated anoxic aerobic process in printing and dyeing wastewater treatment. Adv Mater Res. 2012; 490-495:3658-3662
13. Mariolakos I. Water Resources Management in the Framework of Sustainable Development. Desalination. 2007; 213:147-151.
14. Melidis P, Vaiopoulou E ,Aivasidis A, Development and implementation of microbial sensors for efficient process control in wastewater treatment plants, Bioprocess Biosyst Eng. 2008; 31(3) : 277-282
15- Qadir M, Wichelns D, Raschid-Sally L, McCornick PG, Drechsel P, Drechsel P, et all
. The challenges of wastewater irrigation in developing countries. Agric Water Manag. 2010; 97(4): 561-568.
16. Yaghmaei S, Asr R, Moslehi P. Experimental comparision of two modifications of activated sludge for treatment of furfural –containing wastewater, Iran J Chem Eng. 2005; 21: 3-9.
17- Sharifi MK, Azimi C, Khalili MB, Study of the Biological Treatment of Industrial Waste Water by the Activated Sludge Unit.Iran J Public Health. 2001; 30 (3): 87-90.
18. Zazouli MA, Ghahramani E, Ghorbanian Alah Abad M, Nikouie A, Hashemi M. Survey of activated sludge process performance in treatment of Agghala Industrial Town wastewater in Golestan Province in 2007. Iran J Health Environ. 2010; 3(1): 59-66.
19. Iranian Environmental Protection Organization, Departemant of Environmental standard and critica Tehran: DOE publication; 2001; [Persian].
20. American Public Health Association (APHA), American Water works Association (AWWA) and Water Environment Federation (WEF). Standard methods for examination of water and wastewater, 21st ed, Washington DC, APHA Publication 2003; pp: 321-330.
21. Torabifar M, Jaafarzadeh N, Takdastan A, Jafarnejadi AR, Afshar AM. Performance of a land treatment system and vetiver plant for advanced treatment of ahvaz west Municipal wastewater treatment plant effluent. Journal of Sabzewar University of Medical Sciences. 2013: 20(4): 511-520:[Persian].
22. Matteus FA, Water management and conservation in arid climates, Technomic publishing, USA, 2000.
23- Bitton G. Wastewater microbiology. 2nd ed. New Jersey: JohnWiley & Sons Inc; 1999.
24- Crites R, Tchobanuglous G, Small and decentralized wastewater management systems, WCB, Mc Graw Hill, New York.1998.