. Ayatollahi S, Ghoreshizadeh Z. Prevalence of obesity and overweight among adults in Iran. Obesity reviews. 2010;11(5):335-7.
2. Agostoni C, Braegger C, Decsi T, Kolacek S, Koletzko B, Mihatsch W, et al. Role of dietary factors and food habits in the development of childhood obesity: a commentary by the ESPGHAN Committee on Nutrition. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition. 2011;52(6):662-9.
. Fichna P, Skowrońska B. Obesity related complications in children and adolescents. Endokrynologia,
diabetologia i choroby przemiany materii wieku rozwojowego: organ Polskiego Towarzystwa Endokrynologow Dzieciecych. 2006;12(3):223-8.
. Mikkilä V, Räsänen L, Raitakari O, Pietinen P, Viikari J. Consistent dietary patterns identified from childhood to adulthood: the cardiovascular risk in Young Finns Study. British Journal of Nutrition. 2005;93(6):923-31.
. Mohammadpour-Ahranjani B, Rashidi A, Karandish M, Eshraghian M, Kalantari N. Prevalence of overweight and obesity in adolescent Tehrani students, 2000–2001:
an epidemic health problem. Public health nutrition. 2004;7(5):645-8.
. AsadiNoghabi F. Prevalence of obesity and overweight among children in Bandar Abbas. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2011;15(3):218-26.
7. Mohammadifard N, Sarrafzadegan N, Ghassemi GR, Nouri F, Pashmi R. Alteration in unhealthy nutrition behaviors in adolescents through community intervention: Isfahan Healthy Heart Program. ARYA atherosclerosis. 2013;9(1):89.
. Araújo J, Teixeira J, Gaio AR, Lopes C, Ramos E. Dietary patternsamong 13-y-old Portuguese adolescents. Nutrition. 2015;31(1):148-54.
9. Mirmiran P, Esfahani FH, Mehrabi Y, Hedayati M, Azizi F. Reliability and relative validity of an FFQ for nutrients in the Tehran lipid and glucose study. Public health nutrition. 2010;13(5):654-62.
. Alizadeh M, Didarloo A, Esmaillzadeh A. Dietary patterns of young females and their association with waist circumference as a health index in northwest of Iran, 2007. Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal. 2015;17(5).
11. Aghapour B, Rashidi A, Dorosti-Motlagh A, Mehrabi Y. The association between major dietary patterns and overweight or obesity among Iranian adolescent girls. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2013;7(5).
12. Cole TJ, Flegal KM, Nicholls D, JacksonAA. Body mass index cut offs to define thinness in children and adolescents: international survey. Bmj. 2007;335(7612):194.
13. Rey-López J, Hashem R, Hamer M, McMUNN A, Whincup P, Owen C, et al. Prevalence of overweight and obesity among Kuwaiti adolescents and associations with socioeconomic indicators: the study of health and activity among adolescents in Kuwait. Minerva pediatrica. 2018.
14. Ramezankhani A, Dolati MR, Hosein.pour M, Hosein.pour M, Khodakarim S. The study on relationship between education, employment and economic status of parents with overweight and obesity in students of primary schools in different parts of Tehran, 2012. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2013; 7 (5)
15. Ogden CL, Lamb MM, Carroll MD, Flegal KM. Obesity and Socioeconomic Status in Children and Adolescents: UnitedStates, 2005-2008. NCHS Data Brief. Number 51. National Center for Health Statistics. 2010.
16. Chan R, Chan D, Lau W, Lo D, Li L, Woo J. A cross-sectional study to examine the association between dietary patterns and risk of overweight and obesity in Hong Kong Chinese adolescents aged 10–12 years. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. 2014;33(6):450-8.
17. Cutler GJ, Flood A, Hannan P, Neumark-Sztainer D. Multiple sociodemographic and socioenvironmental characteristics are correlated with major patterns of dietary intake in adolescents. Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2011;111(2):230-40.
18. Eisenstein J, Roberts SB, Dallal G, Saltzman E. High-protein weight-loss diets: are they safe and do they work? A review of the experimental and epidemiologic data. Nutrition reviews. 2002;60(7):189-200.
19. McNaughton SA, Ball K, Mishra GD, Crawford DA. Dietary patterns of adolescents and risk of obesity and hypertension. The Journal of nutrition. 2008;138(2):364-70.
20. Craig LC, McNeill G, Macdiarmid JI, Masson LF, Holmes BA. Dietary patterns of school-age children in Scotland: association with socio-economic indicators, physical activity and obesity. British Journal of Nutrition. 2010;103(3):319-34.
21. Comrey AL, Lee HB. A first course in factor analysis: Psychology press; 2013.