1. Sangari A. Educational administrators job commitment. Journal of Educational Administration. 1996; 14: 38-40.
2. Heroabadi S, Marbaghi A. Management of nursing & midwifery. IJNMR, 2007; 12(2): 50-5.
3. Kreitner R, Kinicki A, Murc B. Organizational behaviour. Edition F, editor: Mc Graw-Hill Publisher, 1999.
4. Jahani F. Job satisfaction and its related factors in employees the city of the Arak. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences, 2010; 13(1): 32-9.
5. Abbaszadegan M. Management organizations calm. Tehran: Kavir Publication, 2000.
6. Hazrati M. The effect of servant leadership on organizational trust and empowerment of employees in public organizations. Tehran: University of Tehran, 2008.
7. Hosseini M, Kakooei H, Shahzeidi S, Dibaei M. Effect of Continuous quality improvement education on Knowledge, Attitude and practice and job satisfaction of nurses. J Nurs Res., 2006; 22: 1-34.
8. Manoukian R, RaziShadan P, FaghihZadeh S. Comparison of nurses' job satisfaction and the delivery of cancer. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery School, 2007; 13(3): 49-55.
9. Mirzabeygi G. Job satisfaction among nurses in Iran. Journal of Hayat the of Nursing and Midwifery, 2009; 15(1): 49-59.
10. Lu H, While A, Barriball k. Job satisfaction among nudrses:a literature review. Int Journal Nurs Stud. 2005; 42(2): 211-27.
11. Zahri-Anbouhi S. Study of emotional intelligence and its association with some demographic variables of practicing nurses in hospitals and Behavioral Sciences. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, 2012; 17(1): 61-71.
12. Beauvais A. Emotional intelligence and nursing performance among nursing students. Nurse Education Today, 2011; 31(4): 396-401.
13. Jordan P. Workgroup emotional intelligence: Scale development and relationship to team process effectiveness and goal focus. Human Resource Management Review, 2002; 12(2): 195-214.
14. Goleman D, Boyatzis RE, Mckee A. Primal leadership: realizing the power of emotional intelligence. Boston, Mass, Harvard Business School Press, 2002.
15. Benson G, Ploeg j, Brown B. A cross-sectional study of emotional intelligence in baccalaureate nursing students. Nurse Education Today, 2010; 49:30-53.
16. Aghdasi S, Kiamanesh A, Ebrahim A. Emotional intelligence and organizational commitment: testing the mediatory role of occupational stress and job satisfaction. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2011; 1965: 29-76.
17. Thomas S, Susanna T, Linda A. Relation of employee and manager emotional intelligence to job satisfaction and performance. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 2006; 68(3): 461.
18. Ahadi B, Narimani M, Abolqasemi A, Asiaii M. Investigated the relationship between emotional intelligence, self-efficacy and attribution style of life satisfaction among employed women. Studies and Psychology Ferdowsi University, 2009; 1:10.
19. Darvish H, Shabani F, Ghasempuor R. The survey of the relationship between emotional intelligence, self efficiency & job satisfaction: A case study at educational and medical centers in Tabriz Province. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery martyr Beheshti University of Medical Sciences and Health Services, 2011; 21(75): 53-8.
20. Etebarian A, Hope-Panah A. Relationship between of emotional intelligence and job satisfaction. Andisheh va Raftar, 2008; 8(2).
21. Karimi OS, AK H, Mahdian H. Studying the role of attachment, emotional intelligence and occupational stress styles on job satisfaction in Mashhad secondary course teachers in educational year 2010-211. Quarterly Journal of Career & Organizational Counseling, 2012; 4(10): 31-45.
Rezaie A. Prediction of nurses' job satisfaction by their emotional intelligence and competence. Southern Medical Journal, 2013; 16(2): 128-37.
23. Ostovar S, Amyrzadh-Khatuni M. Examine the relationship between of emotional intelligence, job satisfaction and organizational commitment of employees of private industry in the city of Shiraz. Journal New Approach in Educational Administration, 2008; 1(2): 23-38.
24. Bradbury T, Graves J. Emotional intelligence (skills and tests). Tehran: Savalan; 2006.
25. Kafetsios K, L AZ. Emotional intelligence and job satisfaction: Testing the mediatory role of positive and negative affect at work. Personality and Individual Diﬀerences, 2008; 712: 22-44.
26. Hatam-Gooya H. Evaluation of emotional intelligence and its relationship with demographic variables, in clinical nurses working in teaching hospitals of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences in 1389. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences, 2012; 17(1): 61-71.